UPDATE - JANUARY 6
YES!! IT WILL BE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
WA State Safe Start Guidance announced yesterday provides a pathway forward for The WRAC!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday - Friday: 5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Saturday: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
January dues were not charged and this remains the case even with the opening of the club. If your membership has been on hold and you wish to activate it now or need to make any changes, please contact Zach, Membership Coordinator, and he'll get this taken care of for you.
Club use protocols followed in October-November will continue to be in place.
Please refresh yourself with these by viewing our Covid Care Program information page.
1. Masks will be required at all times while in the club. If you are challenged with this, please check out the many athletic performance masks now available. The last thing we want to do is be the "mask police" this so this makes it easy...mask up at all times.
2. Workouts need to be kept to under 1 hour.
3. Fitness classes will be scheduled for 45 minutes.
3. Tennis and Pickleball are limited to 90 minutes of play.
4. Use guidelines allow for reserved time in all areas:
6. Check in will be done at the Fitness Center desk (as before). Please be prepared to use your app for hands-free check-in process. The front lobby and deli will not be available until further notice. Beverage and some snack bars will be available for sale at the Fitness Center desk. If you need something from the pro shop, please present the item to the desk for check-out.
7. Reminder: Be sure to bring your personal sweat towel and water bottle as fountains remain unavailable. New bottle filling station is now available at the hallway fountain.
If you have any questions, please get in contact with me or other appropriate staff member. I look forward to seeing your smiling face at the club soon!
Your WRAC Board of Directors
Dick Lester, Pres.
Stew Cusick, V.P.
Bryan Noyd, Treasurer
Nel Wheeler, Secretary
Carolyn Dowell, Nick Jimenez, Cindy Lorrain, Rani Sampson